Wall art can come in several forms and varieties. You can even combine different combinations of the art for your specific home or work space.
Canvas Art is a popular form of the said medium, not least as it offers the user supreme flexibility in the image which they would like to display, whether it be an photograph that has personal or family significance or a re production of a work of modern art by an artist such as Roy Liechtenstein, Andy Warhol or even famous pieces from Pablo Picasso. In this way canvas art prints provide a means of displaying your choice in artwork at a fraction of the cost the insurance of the real thing, let alone the auction price.
1) Canvas prints however, have been around for many years now, and whilst there are several reputable companies who will be able to provide these products for you at a very high quality a new medium is currently proving very popular as a form of wall art and these are Acrylic Prints.
2) Acrylic prints are essentially your photos, images or artwork printed onto high quality cotton and mounted in between 2 pieces of perspex, they are then secured at the corners with fixings and with flame polished edges they look visually stunning. Whilst more expensive than the aforementioned medium they are sure to provide any room with a visual showpiece which will be unique and hard to beat.
3) Wall Stickers can give you the flexibility again to tailor the image you are looking for as a piece of decoration and can save the cost and permanency of decorating a wall, this is especially good in rented accommodation where you may not be allowed to paint.
4) Solid Art box prints provide exactly the same benefits as canvas prints but come mounted over a solid wooden box, the same can be said to
5) Aluminum prints which can provide an excellent solution for Wall art.